Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry little Christmas

It seems to me that we all here in Arizona had a very merry little Christmas. It was so nice for our family to be all together again. My Grandparents just returned on the 23rd from a cruise down through the Panama Canal. It sounds like they had a great time. We had Christmas Eve at my Grandparents house, we were all together there with lots of yummy food and time to visit.
Christmas Day was at our house with everyone gathered together again. Here Keirstan is snuggled up with her Great Grandma Oleta.
We had Christmas day at our house and so Dennis and I made the dinner, with a little help from my Mom and my Grandma brought Dennis's favorite green beans : )

Justin and my Dad waiting for dinner to be served.

A little help in the kitchen from my Mommy, I just can't do gravey.


The famous kids by the tree photo. Yep, they are taller than the tree.

Justin and one of his presents, gloves for his trip to Minnesota.



Dennis and his Dad Loren Christmas morning opening their stocking gifts.


Keirstan suprised by one of her gifts.
Hope all of you had a very nice Christmas. We sure enjoyed our little Christmas and the time we had together. Dennis, really has enjoyed having his Dad here. We were not expecting for my Grandparents to be home yet from their trip so we were really surprised that she had us over for Christmas Eve.
Dennis is off this week from work and I have taken a couple of days off to spend with him and the kids. Tuesday December 29th is Justin's 17th Birthday, so we will be spending the day with him. I can't believe how time has gone by so fast and that I am the Mom of a 17 year old boy!



No comments:

Blog Archive