Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Football,Fun and Friends

So we are busy with football season and enjoying the cooler weather here in Arizona. Last weekend it was cool enough one day to open the doors and windows and let in some freash air. When we returned home we discovered Dennis's pet had let himself into the house. Our desert tortise knows how to open the sliding screen door. The big guy loves attention and just being around people.Dennis and Big Daddy
Justin at the Quartzsite game after scoring a touch down

Dennis and Tiffany having fun watching the game


I love this when the boys take the field as one holding hands
TIGERS 56 - QUARTZSITE 14




Before the game I got a picture of Keirstan and Donnie and Justin and Tiffany together. Its a Mom thing, gotta take pictures.
Friday afternoon I am off to Phoenix with Tiffany to watch Justins game Friday night. We are going to spend the night in Phoenix with my awesome Cousin Ben and his sweet wife Joanna.
This weekend is my Auntie Geda's last weekend here in Arizona. She has lived here for 11 years and has decided to move back to Minnesota to be near her Son and Daughter. She will be 80 years old on New Years Eve and she has decided that is where she would like to live to be able to spend time and holidays with the family in Minnesota. I am going to miss her so much! Last Friday night her and I went out to dinner together just the two of us in Bullhead City, it was very nice to spend some quality time with her. I hate to see her leave but I can't be selfish, I know other people love her too and would like to have some time special quality time with her as well.
I love you Geda Bird..............As Keirstan would say when she was little " Geda is NOT a bird,Geda is Geda!"

No comments:

Blog Archive