Sunday, September 6, 2009

18 years & counting

Today we celebrate 18 years together. Happy Anniversary to my best friend. I cannot imagine my life being complete without the one person who has given me so much happiness in my life. We have two great kids that are apart of our little world. Thank you for loving me and being a part of the journey through life. After Church today to celebrate our anniversary we are going up to the Haulapai Mountain Lodge to have brunch. It is gorgeous up there in the mountains, the temp. is cooler the sceneary is gorgeous and we may even see some elk. Iam so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
My first prayer to God today will be to thank him for bringing Dennis into my life.

TIGER FOOTBALL is off to a great start! Dennis and I took a half day off from work on Friday and Keirstan and Tiffany joined us for the ride to Phoenix to watch Justin & the Tiger football team play Estrella. My cousin Ben & his wife Joanna met us there to watch the game and see Justin make his 1st ever touch down!! It was so exciting the Tigers won the game 36 - 0.
After the game we all went to Applebees for a celebration dinner with Ben & Joanna. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was a nice visit.



Ben & Joanna

CONGRATULATIONS #52 ON YOUR 1ST TOUCHDOWN




1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

CONGRATS!!! Here's to many, many more years of wedded bliss! :)

Blog Archive