Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow, I didn't realize it has been a whole month since I have stopped by and gave an update. We have been very busy with life and general and then going to Justins football games.

The Tigers finished their last game of the season this past weekend being 4th in State. Justin ended the season with a broken right hand. Thank goodness he is a lefty!

This past weekend when we were down in Phoenix for the State Semi final football game we were able to see and have dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends Kara and her husband David. It was so good to see them, it has almost been a year since the last time we saw them.

Justin has a new job working at Safeway its a grocery store. He says he really likes it a lot.

Another Justin update is that it is looking like he will be going to college in Nebraska at Peru State College. He football coach went to school there and played football there. It is also looking like Justin will be going there on a football scholarship as long as he is healthy and keeps his grades up next year. I can't believe we are talking about college for him and him going so far way from home!

Keirstan is doing GREAT for the most part. yesterday she got to get her bottom braces off and on December 1st she will get the tops taken off. She is so excited! Her and Zak did breakup, she seems to be doing fine with it. I thought for sure since that was her first real boyfriend that there would be tears etc. but not my girl, she says they are still friends and its his loss......oh and lookout fellas she said with that awesome new smile its going to be tough to decide which guy she should choose : ) THATS MY GIRL!!!!

December 1st is also the day that GFather returns. That is what Dennis calls his Dad, is G Father. Our family is really looking forward to him being back here with us. We are even building another bedroom. We are taking a small section of our garage and turning it into another bedroom. Justin has claimed that this will be his new room and he has named it the bedrage. He says it is going to be AWESOME. That is my crazy kid with the creative ideas.

We are planning on having a quiet Thanksgiving this year at home with just the four of us and my cousin Pam. The scarey thing is that I am doing all the cooking this year. I don't think I have ever done any holiday cooking! YIKES! I really miss my Auntie Geda! My Parents are going to be going to Northern California to my Sister Kelly's for Thanksgiving to see everyone there and all the great grandkids. Yes, my Dad is a great grandpa. haha, I love it! My Parents are great grandparets : )

Oh and one more bit of family news. My cousin Elijah who is like my nephew is engaged. I can't believe it, I stil remember the day he was born! Congrats to him and his gal. Best wishes, we can't wait to know when the date is set. I think we will make the trip to Minnesota for the wedding.

Hope all is well with every one and in case I don't get back here for a while HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Blog Archive