Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day


Today was Fathers Day and my Dads Birthday. We celebrate the two occasions by having a family BBQ at my Parents house.
My Family with my Grandparents and my Dad.


Fathers Day started with with keirstan and I making Dennis a big breakfast. She loves to cook. She also made her Grandpa from scratch a homemade banana desert.


My Dad and Grandmother. My Dad turned 71 today and my Grandmother is 88. They both are looking pretty good!

Just me and my Daddy. I will always be Daddy's little girl. Love this guy!



Dennis and the kids. Happy Fathers Day Dennis. Your such a great Dad. We love ya!

JUSTIN JUST BEING JUSTIN


On another little side note, on our way home from my Parents house we had to stop at the all American one stop shop Wal-mart to pick up a few things and Justin decided he needed to get a little crazy trying on the velcro shoes and giving us a little dance. They say, like Father like son. Happy Fathers day to all the Daddys!

No comments:

Blog Archive