Friday, August 28, 2009

A trip to the E.R.

So our weekend started out with a trip to the E.R. Dennis has a nice knot on his head and 5 stitches next to his eye.
Heres the story: I was making dinner and Keirstan thought she was being funny by trying to drive me crazy with Mom,Mom,Mom,MOMMY,Mom and other blabber. Dennis comes home and decides to join in so I had enough and decided to go outside with Justin and Tiffany, they were washing the Bronco. Dennis and Keirstan follow me out still driving me nuts so I grab the hose from Tiffany and start spraying Dennis and Keirstan. Keirstan was moving too slow so Dennis hid in front of my car inside the garage, I kept spraying him. He decided to make a getaway into the house, when he stood up to turn to go into the house he ran right into a shelf! He hit the shelf so hard it knocked him down and we think it was his glasses that cut his eye.

So, here the funny guy he is tells the people at the hospital that his wife hit him with a bat!! Thank goodness they knew he was kidding, it was actually kind of funny cause as Doctors and Nurses would come into the room they would say so your the guy whose wife hit you with a bat.

While waiting for the Dr. to come in to do the stitches we were watching baseball so when the Dr. came in Dennis pointed to the t.v. and said "see that is what the weapon she used looked like."
FUNNY GUY!!!!

When we got home he found a broom and decided he wants to change his story now that I hit him with my ride...................A broom!
Funny guy!!!

The one time I finally get even with him with all the teasing etc. and he has to go and get hurt and still be on top of his game. To think on the way to the hospital I felt sorry for him!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive